Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Think We're Alone Now

This is a documentary about two people who have been obsessed with 80s pop star Tiffany since, well, the 80s. It's really kind of scary, especially the filmed interactions with Tiffany. I know some people feel broken and need to be made whole, but that can't be an excuse to bring that sort of fear into the life of someone else - especially someone they claim to care about.

I think this was officially the first film I've watched streamed on the internet. Appropriate, then, that it crashed 6 minutes in and took 30 minutes to get working again. (Hint: Firefox on Windows, unstable. IE on Windows, unstable. Firefox on OSX, wouldn't even start. Safari on OSX, flawless.)

I Think We're Alone Now
2008, 70 minutes, directed by Sean Donnelly

No comments: